This is a bonding exercise whereby families/colleagues come together on a hawker stall platform, learn to whip up hawker food with the guidance of our trainers and ultimately sell the food to their family members / colleagues.
The programme is as follows:
- Participants arrive and given a briefing in food hygiene and kitchen safety. They are issued with aprons.
- Allocation of food stalls – where the trainer will guide them through the recipe but preparation is solely done by the participants.
- Upon preparation, they are given a float to commence the sale of the food.
- They will act as the hawker and perform all duties as per thus i.e. serving, collection of funds etc.
- Upon the finish of the allocated time, they will then clean up the stall and have it ready to commence business for the next day.
- A short review of the day’s activities.
Each stall is manned by a team or a family of four and the food option that is to be prepared will be:
- Nasi Padang
- Wanton Mee
- Prawn Mee
- Prata and Nasi Briyani
Join the fun, discover the “ingredients” running hawker business !
Contact us for details on how to participate in this program. See captured moments from previous group below.