The Dignity Kitchen Hawkerpreneur Programme is aimed at preserving Singapore’s hawker heritage.
It provides interested hawkerpreneurs with foundational Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) training in Food & Beverage and an opportunity to learn from our experienced trainers.
- Preparing mid-career individuals for entry into the Hawker or F&B industry
- Upgrading skills and knowledge and obtaining a certificate in Culinary Arts
The programme content follows the WSQ Certificate in Culinary Arts Programme
- Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures
- Maintain Safe and Secure Working Environment
- Maintain Food and Beverage Production Environment
- Maintain Quality Control Procedures
- Prepare Mise En Place 1
- Demonstrate Basic Moist Heat Cooking Methods
- Demonstrate Basic Dry Heat Cooking Methods
On top of this, Dignity Kitchen will be dishing out extra information to help you along your hawker journey such as food costing, budgeting, stall setup and customer service!