Updates in progress.
- Minimum Order
- Bentos: min 20 boxes (total) and 10 sets per option.
- Baked goods (muffins and cookies): min $100
- High- Tea: min 15 pax (based on set D)
- Orders are to be made at least 3 working days in advance. An auto-confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- For urgent orders less than 3 working days, kindly contact email@example.com or +65 9853 9086 for assistance. Provided dates/slots are still available, Project Dignity Pte Ltd (henceforth Project Dignity) reserves the right to reject last minute orders and when we are fully booked.
- Any changes in menu items are to be made at least 3 working days in advance. An admin charge of $30 will be incurred for changes made less than 24 hours notice.
- If 2 orders are to be delivered to a different time and location, separate transportation charges will still apply for each order.
- Project Dignity reserves the right to replace any menu items should it be unavailable without prior notice at any given point of time.
- A 50% deposit is required for each order to be confirmed
- The balance must be made upon receipt of order. We accept the following modes of payment
- Cash/NETS (QR code) on delivery
- Credit, bank transfer or cheque
- Cancellation within 3 working days of the intended delivery/self-collection date will incur a 50% cancellation charge of the total bill.
- Cancellation on intended day of delivery/self-collection will incur a 100% cancellation charge of the total bill.
Books We Accept
- Children’s books: We accept story books and comics (For e.g. Tin Tin, Pokemon)
- Adult Fiction: No science fiction
- Adult Non-fiction: We accept management, business, finance, health/wellness, family/parenting, photography, interior design, computer science books.
- Magazines: National Geographic, Reader’s Digest, Young Scientist, Adventure Science (2015 onwards)
We Reject The Following
Books in Poor Condition
- Old, brown and spotted
- Dog ears, jottings, markings, drawings, watermarks, markings and highlighted pages
- Used workbooks or textbooks
- Photocopied notes and books
- Strange odour
Books with Controversial Content
- Religious, political or sexual content
- Banned books
- Outdated books: We do not stock books published before 2000.
- Travel books: We only stock from 2015 onwards.
- Non English books: We only accept them on a case-by-case basis
- Other items: We will reject all multimedia including DVD, CDs, tapes, and any other used items like clothes, shoes or soft toys.
- Disposal of all unsuitable donations will be at our sole discretion.
- Booking of event must be made at least 5 working days before the scheduled start date.
- Cancellation of event is free of charge 1 week before the scheduled start date.
- Any change to the number of participants is free of charge at least 3 days before the scheduled start date. Project Dignity Pte Ltd reserves the right to issue quotations based on the agreed upon number of participants.
- All prices stated are before 7% GST.